Monday 3 June 2013

Rataxes - Rhino Warrior!!!

This guy is absolutely brilliant and its painted by the super amazing Golden Demon winning Stefan Johnsson (SkelettetS on CMON). Stefan has achieved some lovely skintone in this piece below, using his favourite dark palette. If I could wring this piece from his hands and put it in a glass cabinet I would!! Definately cool. There is a lot of amazing work out, wish I could make sure I get everything I like on here, but that would be an impossible task. But a task I hope to start tackling properly again when my life returns to some semblance of normality. For now enjoy Rataxes, visit Stefan's gallery, vote - comment if you are CMON'er (and if you are not join - it's a great site with a lot of top minis being posted every week on the galleries!).





dfb

No comments:

Post a Comment