Wednesday 19 May 2010

Current Progress

No more pictures today, but the Thugorre/Thuggorre - probably going to be the latter name now - is not far from completion. Skin details need to be put in, the accessories (cloak and necklace), an ear and one eye to resculpt and the bust is done. The ball bearings I ordered to use for eyes arrived a few days ago, this should make life easier for me and I can now try them out on the cyborg demon. I am still sketching out designs for the tongue as there are so many possibilities and I cannot decide!!


On other notes, I may have another commission coming up, more news on that if I am permitted at a later date, but it sounds fun. I have also been doing more concept sketches for various characters for possible future bust projects. Three more to finish shading and they will be posted for peoples comments and voting. They are : Zombie Cheerleader, Orc Warrior, Pus Demon, Cyclops, Thief and Stone Golem. I also completed another sketch for a nazi type character, but more on that another time as it will definately be sculpted. No progress made on web design unfortunately, I am itching to get back to test my photoshop skills once again and know roughly what i want but my logo needs tweaking first.


dfb

No comments:

Post a Comment