Monday 4 April 2011

Cool Mini Or Not Annual 2009

I was quite surprised to find the magnificent looking latest Cool Mini Or Not Annual in the shop section of the website yesterday and what a pleasant surprise that was as I have not spotted any news on it for quite some time. For those who have purchased the 2008 annual, you will know that the CMON team did a great job putting together a magnificent showcase of the best miniatures of the year in a very well presented, quality book. It looks like the format has stayed the same, which is a good sign and allows me to recommend it wholeheartedly. Preview pages are available in the shop, along with a index listing its contributors if you need to check whether your submission was included. I made it in myself for a second year which is a pleasant feeling I must admit.



You can buy the book HERE

dfb

No comments:

Post a Comment