Friday 30 July 2010

Thuggorre Stomping Out Soon!!

I am awaiting production casts of Thuggorre and Darkhand ready for 2nd August, so if anyone would like to pre-order one please drop me an email at dogfacedboyuk1 at gmail.com - I will only be getting a small amount at a time as I am unsure of interest to be honest. The idea of my shop is basically to allow the purchase of anything I sculpt while I have fun learning, practicing and designing stuff I am interested in, I am not pushing it as a serious business interest until I know it will be successful. That remains to be seen. So if people purchase my work I will put some time and effort into doing stuff that other people would like to see as well as what I want to do and of course commission work.

I have been working on my photoshop skills, below is an example of the product label I have designed for Thuggorre. A studio paintjob version will be shown off as soon as it is finished - the painter received the package today, and I think work begins tomorrow.


The Cyborg Daemon tongues are underway and I am also working on my painting skills. Some Nurgle chaos warriors will be squirming their way onto Ebay at some point , I am doing the test model, the other 5 are all basecoated, base metals on and the scenics are on the base to. Just fancied doing something else for the minute. One side of the face of the In The Shadows rat is done , looks okay. It will hopefully be good enough for Grey Matter Figures to use for their product photography in their webstore!

dfb

No comments:

Post a Comment